Wednesday, May 09, 2001

Yesterday was my Aunt's Birthday and my Mom was having a birthday party for her. As the day ended, I realized, uuughhh, no present, I had forgotten. Ran to Target and got her a couple really cute shirts, since her wardrobe is rather lacking (pardon the snooty-fashion-police side of myself).

I have to stop going to my Mom's because I pig out like the end of the earth is coming. I had 4 1/2 pieces of pepperoni pizza, ice cream and cake. Thank GOD Gram didn't buy Italian bread, I'd have been in serious trouble.

I took a polaroid of my Grandma with her 4 kids (mom with my aunt and uncles). Gram looked at the picture and said, "I look like I have Popeye's arm." We looked, expecting her to be exaggerating... but nope, there it was, one gigantic looking forearm. I said that we should draw an anchor on it. We cracked up. I'll scan the picture tomorrow and let you judge for yourself.

Well, off to bellydancing class. I'm going to have to take it easy with the "typewriter" move, made my back hurt a little last week.

No comments: