Friday, January 30, 2004

Ma'am, would you like some fries to go with that bicept curl?

Jenny & I worked out today... fourth day this weeks... very good, you say? Yes, but for dinner, I followed up with a bacon cheeseburger and fries.

Also this week... Jenny brought in a GINORMOUS tub of Laffy Taffy. I only like the banana flavor, so I'd root through and pick out all I could find... getting more scarce with each passing day. Today, with my stress level high and no yellow wrappers visible, I desperately dumped out the tub and managed to find one last handful of golden buried treasures. Barely a minute passed and I had devoured six of them. Take time to read the jokes, you ask? NOPE... peel, eat, peal, eat, peal, eat... I stopped myself with four left, which I brought to Joel, shaking, and asked him to save me from this downward spiral...

I'm scared because I'm well aware of the fact that you can buy a whole tub of JUST BANANA. I have done so in the past and it wasn't pretty. Three women, one tub, gone in 3 days... works out to a 20-a-day habit. That's 750 calories worth of sugary banana heaven in one day!

Now you know why I'm worried the addiction will kick back into full swing. Damn you Willy Wonka!

No comments: