Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol

Well, hubby and I have a new tradition. At the start of each season of American Idol, we each pick twelve people. At the end, whoever has the winner on their list wins a week of fancy, home made dinners. (Yes, this gives away the fact that we are not good about making dinner).

Hubby won last year - BARELY. Jordin was the last person standing on his list for many weeks. So even though he won, I correctly assessed the most talented top 6 or so.

This year he is as SMUG as ever. First pick for him - David Archuleta. He also has Sayesha.

I am pinning alot of my hopes on Michael Johns and Ramiele Malubay.

Can't remember who else has who, but I do know that 3 of the 4 voted off in the first week were mine. It's ok. Ramiele will save me.

No comments: