Monday, August 12, 2002

Blog AWOL

Sorry, not sure what has or hasn't gotten in to me. On top of not having time, I guess I haven't had anything interesting to say.

So, an update. My niece is doing very well, up to near 4 1/2 lbs and on probably coming home in the next two weeks. The feeding tube is out, no more incubator... growing, growing, growing. Soon she will be ready to be fully enveloped in the insanity that is my family. Good insane though.

Other than visiting le petit bébé, I am trying to learn French. Chuck, Jenny, Aaron and myself are leaving for London next week and will be taking a side trip to Paris. So as not to offend anyone, I am doing my best to learn. I am quite sure that, no matter how much I THINK I know, I'll get there and go completely blank. I see myself saying, "ah duh" over and over. So maybe they will continually think I am counting to two, assume me to be "off" and perhaps have pitty on me.

No comments: