Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Separated at Birth

I really wanted more examples, but I can't hold out any longer. I think Joel is Gary Sinese's evil twin.



We've determined that Joel needs to write a book about all his life adventures and stories. My favorite being the one where (recounted via my memory and story telling abilities, not Joel's - so this chapter in his book may read different...) anyway... he was riding his bike when he noticed a thin metallic glint ahead, the thin metallic glint turned to face him and became a large metallic obstruction - a guy in a Smartfood Popcorn costume - who he proceeded to mow down with his bike.

I doubt there are too many people in the world who have run over a guy in a popcorn costume. Only Joel.

We've also determined that Gary Sinese will play Joel in the film version.

No comments: