Monday, November 03, 2003

Today is Mom's birthday, she'd be 58. I keep dreaming that we "find" her and she's just been missing. Going in to this second year without her is turning out to be more difficult than the first. Apparently a common thing, not something I expected.

It's strange the way I've been feeling... it's like my mind has split in two and one half knows that I shouldn't think certain things or feel certain ways, but the other half just keeps thinking those thoughts and feeling those feelings. Like I have no control over my own psyche.

I'm afraid the reality is, I'm affected and I'm not sure I'm the same person I was. I'm not happy about it, Mom would hate to see me this way, but I can't seem to change it. I do know that if I didn't have such loving and understanding family and friends, I'd be done for.

No comments: