Friday, April 27, 2007

My Sister is dancing on Dancing with Rochester's Stars on Channel 13. I haven't seen it live, but I watched it on the internet. I'm not sure she's very comfortable with the whole TV thing, but either way, it's kinda cool.

On a side note, I'm really ticked off at American Idol... The "Idol Gives Back" was great in what they did to raise money - I donated - but it was super cruel to do the "fake" elimination thing...

I mean seriously, the whole reason they didn't vote anyone off was because they didn't want to do that on a "charity night" but apparently they didn't mind still putting them all through sheer hell - especially Jordin. It was pretty shitty and I have to say, they're probably lucky that I had already called in my donation. I mean weren't any of the producers THINKING about how bad it would look? They should be arrested for cruelty to animals... not that I consider the contestants animals, I just think that phrase embodies my level of anger (keeping in mind how much I love animals)...

1 comment:

Aprille said...

Neat for Sherri - though I personally would not be very psyched about her partner.....