Wednesday, June 20, 2007



I got hubby a SkyCaddy Golf GPS device for our anniversary and Father's Day combined (that little sucker was expensive!). Now for those of you who don't know my hubby... he is not the excitable type. No dramatic flare from this boy. But after over 20 years, I can read the tiny signs... and he LOVES this gadget.

It would best be described with an analogy a-la SAT test.

SkyCaddy Golf GPS Gadget is to hubby as meeting Colin Firth in person and having him say, "would you like to have tea and crumpets with me? I find you fascinating!" is to Tina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I managed to find a Skycaddy SG2 at 118golf.co.uk. Much cheaper & does all I need though it isn't waterproof. Don't buy from pargolferonline.co.uk. They took the order, charged my card & then said they couldn't get one. It has taken a month to get a refund on my card.118golf were brilliant. Ordered it Friday before Christmas & got it Christmas Eve.