Monday, June 25, 2007

Jenny's Fear


Hubby is a golf fanatic - and thus hoping to go to the LPGA. Between the four of us (Jenny and our hubbies), we got 4 tickets... but Aaron was going to be out of town this weekend, so we were trying to figure out who could go with who and when.

I said that though hubby and I would like to go on Saturday, we did not have anyone to watch Lauren (HINT, HINT)... here was Jenny's reaction as an attempt to offer to babysit...

uh, I used to watch Hannah, but now I'm outta shape. I'm scared to watch her by myself. I guess I could... it would have to be at your house... not my house of death... knives and stuff laying around...


This is why I love Jenny. Because she says things like "house of death" =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me pareció interesante un blog asi que quiero q te pases por mi blog..

http://estesclavonoserinde.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

Soy así que apesadumbrado, no hablo español.