Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Other Cool Sites

After following link after link after link, I found some other sites to buy cool stuff...

Kissycake Totes

The Naughty Secretary Club Boutique - cool jewelry

Happy Lucky Me - get an "I -heart- [insert your fave food]" foodie t-shirt for only $21

Cut + Paste - buy vintage or consign and sell your own (though I personally am not a fan of vintage, except for my original 1980s concert t-shirts - of which I still have: Triumph, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, AC/DC and Queensryche... now if I could only find my Def Leppard British Flag shorts...)

Laura Bee Designs - get a custom photo purse for $54

evilcuppycake.com - cute strange yumpop-like stuff

Vooz - an evil conglomerate that bought the rights to Pucca?? Either way, some great downloads
.

Gengki Gang hats - find you're inner wierd child and buy a P-chan hat

...
...if you feel like doing some surfing yourself, here's a good list-o-links... I gotta get some sleep!

No comments: