Saturday, December 18, 2004

Day 4

Still in LA, in the midst of helping family. Things are going much better, though the stress is giving me migraines, upset stomaches, and crying spells. But it's what needed to happen.

Had a good day today, lunch at Bossa Nova, about the best Chicken Lasagna I've ever had... and for the first time in what seems like weeks, a REALLY GOOD Starbucks Vanilla Latte (non-fat, sugar free, extra vanilla, with whip - whew!)... a visit to some inspiring friends, and a stop at Costco - which was so insanely-mobbed, it's reason enough to keep me from moving to LA.

That said, having not shopped in quite some time, especially given the actual NEED to shop this time of year, I feel like I'M jonesing*. Driving by M.A.C., Kitson, Beverly Center, and Fred Segal about put me over the edge. I need SOMETHING, just a little bit of Target or Gap would get me through...

*I am NOT a Shopoholic, I checked the symptoms, hubby is well aware of all my purchases and I don't have to sell off my collection of Beanie Babies to pay my bills.

No comments: