Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I am spoiled. I got lots of great gifties for Christmas... with the piece de resistance being a new wedding band. After 12 years of marriage, hubby surprised me with a new wedding ring earlier this year... and for Christmas, the matching band...

he is so wonderful, I am a lucky girl!

And many other great gifties...


a watch from Hubby


Peace of Mind gumballs from Hubby and Jenny (Hubby needed a hint on this one, Jenny instinctively knew that I'd love them)


I also got lots of yummy bath & body products from Sis, since she knows I am a beauty product addict... but they will likely cause a severe increase in my intake of sugary substances... either that or I will be caught licking my own arm and deemed insane...


Gingerbread Man body scrub


mini body powders (one in cake scent!)


Marshmallow Cocoa Body Whip


Pomegranate Body Polish... this one from Hubby

....and many more adorable things. Again, I am spoiled and it doesn't go unappreciated.


No comments: