Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Overdose of sugar = up late, not tired.

Lack of blog... what have I been doing you ask? I've been shopping and shopping and shopping and then I shopped and I shopped and I shopped (inside joke reference to a Plymptoon that rang a little too close to home)

Great link to online coupons - styleforfree.com.

Sephora is offering a multitude of free gifties. I got the "Free Ultimate Goodie Bag" when I ordered stuff for my sis... gift code GIFT4U3... it was a cosmetic addicts dream.

Saks Fifth Avenue has some items that donate to VH1's Save The Music Foundation. I love the pink Burberry bucket hat as modeled here by Jewel... unfortunately, at $140, even though it's for a good cause, still much beyond a price within my spending habits.



Also checked out Presents for Purpose, which donates proceeds to various charities.

No comments: