Monday, November 19, 2007

I fear that my child is showing "unique" tendencies. Really I don't fear it, I revel in it. I want her to be unique, creative, funny.

The other night, just after I got home and peeled off my high heeled boots and put them in to the closet, she walked over to the closet and said, "Mommy, boots" as she pulled them back out. I said, "no, honey, Mommy doesn't want to put on her boots now", but as she repeated, "boots", I realized - she didn't want me to put them on - SHE wanted to put them on.

She's been pretty obsessed with shoes since she was very young - it was one of her first words. If I start saving now, maybe I can buy her a pair of Christian Louboutins for her high school graduation.

Here is video of her after she had just put on one of my shoes.

2 comments:

lsaspacey said...

Ok, what's the connection between spitting and high heel shoes? I do love that she went right to the mirror, but she didn't even look at her feet. ;)

kaymaria said...

You are so, so doomed!!! Man, I'm glad I have a boy! And yet, we do need to stay in touch and Lauren needs to be working on her dowry.