Monday, November 12, 2001

Chat with Me

I used this Liveperson chat tool today to talk to an advisor at RIT. It was very cool. They have a 6-day free trial. Good luck actually catching me online and able to chat, but I thought it'd be fun to try.

So if you see the little button on the left say "click to talk with me LIVE" sometime this week, give it a shot!

Mike Wazowski


A gang of us went to see Monsters, Inc. Friday night. I usually have a hard time with animated movies when I recognize the voice, but I guess I'm getting used to it. It was a very cute movie. My absolute favorite thing was Little Mikey - Mike Wazowski's (the eyeball) stuffed monster doll.

Smooth Goodness

This weekend I also tried my new Soy Body Facial by Get Fresh. It's supposed to get rid of "yucky skin texture", but I bought it because you can use it like a mask (slather it on and let it dry), then jump in the shower and it lathers up like a body wash. Dual purpose spa products... aaahhhh.

I did notice an improvement in my arms but let's face it. I don't really try all these spa products because I think they'll work. I like them because they smell so yummy and feel so good. Hello, my name is Tina and I'm a spa product addict.

No comments: