Thursday, April 03, 2003

And Then...

My brother lives in Vegas, so we stay in touch via cellphone constantly. Lately though, he seems to call me just as he's ordering food....

Last week it went like this... I hear, "I gotta back up, she's making me go to Dairy Queen"...
moments later, "hold on a sec teen" and then I hear, "I'll have a Butterfinger Blizzard with vanilla custard"...

That's just downright cruel to do to someone you KNOW struggles to eat healthy (and I mean STRUGGLES), work out, lose weight, etc. In addition to that, he's ordering it for his wife who is about a size 2 and in such great shape, you could bounce a quarter off her butt.

I got him back though, I shouted out a (phantom) order for a Pellegrino's Buffalo Chicken sub. He can't get them in Vegas. HAH, TAKE THAT! I added in a fake In-N-Out Burger order... "I'll have a double double with cheese, fries, and a chocolate shake". He got the point, but I'm sure he'll do it again.

No comments: