Monday, April 07, 2003

It seemed like a long weekend - probably because we were trapped inside all weekend. Sis was here with the baby and I actually got her (the baby) to crack up laughing. Usually she just gets a huge smile but doesn't make any noise... finally the ole 'rasberry on the belly' move put her over the top.

We did make it out for a quick trip to Starbucks on Saturday. My new favorite drink is a doozy to order... I get the non-fat, decaf, sugar-free Vanilla Latte. I want to order it with whipped creme, but that's just too much to say for a drink...

Jenny, still stuffed up from a cold, didn't have a full handle on her audio levels and blurted out, "I keep getting this gunk oozing from my eye"... just what everyone wants to hear while they're enjoying their Frappucinos. heh heh.

No comments: