Saturday, August 30, 2003

italian sausage (the real deal, not turkey sausage)
tootsie rolls
creme filled caramels
tortilla chips
zweigle hot dogs
roast beef
potatoes with gravy

... what is this list, you ask? This is some of food that my Mother-in-Law has for us while we're visiting the 1000 Islands... AFTER Chuck told her we were trying to eat healthy! I hate to think what we'd be eating if we hadn't said anything.

The thing is, I'm all for falling off the wagon for the weekend, but I want to do it on my own terms... eat the food I deem worth the calories... such as a Pellegrinos Buffalo Chicken Sub or a box of frozen Faux Hos or Pontillos pizza washed down with a Venti Mocha Frapuccino or KFC (and so on)... Now that I put it that way, her offerings do seem relatively healthy!

No comments: