Friday, August 08, 2003

Spotting Celebs

I want to clarify some things about my hobby of trying to spot celebs... it seems that with the way I talk about it, one would tend to think I'm a crazy autograph-picture-oh-my-God-I-love-you hound... my brother and Joel, in particular, eluded to this... but then I realized... they don't know how I act when I see them because they never see me seeing them, especially since I very rarely actually see them.

Sooo... the reality is... I do not make a scene, in fact the opposite - I make a conscious effort not to appear to even notice them. I don't stare, I don't talk to them (unless the natural situation would call for it as with any person), I don't ask for their autograph, I don't ask to take a picture... I just think it's cool to SEE them in an everyday setting.

Granted, I did get my picture with Steve Young, but that was only after Tom (the photographer) ignored my plea NOT to ask for a picture (not that I'm upset... I LOVE this picture =)

No comments: