Sunday, August 01, 2004

Best Bite

So while I'm doing Top 10s... and my blog IS called Daily Bite (stemming from my love of food)... I should include my:

TOP 10 FAVORITE FOODS OF ALL TIME (order subject to change daily)

Pellegrino's Buffalo Chicken Sub

Love Hearts*

Vanilla Latte with Whip from Starbucks

Frozen Faux Ho's (Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls)

Double Double w/fries from In-n-Out Burger*

My Grandma's Italian Cookies (Chocolate Balls and Pizzelles)

Sesame Chicken from The King and I

Chicken Madiera from Cheesecake Factory*

Baked Mac & Cheese from Lolas*

Jamba Juice Smoothies*

*These represent items not available in Rochester, which is, to say the least, both a travesty, depressing, and behind my driving desire to travel west as often as possible and somehow, someway, someday, bring them to Rochester!

Honorable Mention:

Maggie Moos Ice Cream - a new ice cream place in Eastview Mall, has delicious ice cream, yummy mix-ins, and a delicious waffle cone, worth the money AND the calories! (My fave - Dark Chocolate with Heath Bar mixin)

Banana Laffy Taffys
- if I eat one, I will eat 20, they are dangerous!

No comments: