Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Do people in cars think they have an invisibility shield around them? The other day I'm in the car, on my way to Wegmans, when I look in my rearview mirror and, WHOA! The guy behind me has his finger so far up his nose I thought he was going to hurt himself.

HELLOOOOO, I can SEEEEE you!

I don't think you need to read an online FAQ to know that you shouldn't pick your nose while driving.

He was a young guy too, the type you might THINK would be SOMEWHAT concerned with decorum and image, especially when surrounded by other cars... Nope... after he digs in his nose, he sticks his other finger in his ear. Seriously, what is someone thinking when they're doing this? If I'm desperate, I will at least crouch down and do the whoops-I-dropped-something move while I correct any cosmetic difficulties.

No comments: