Thursday, August 12, 2004

I was a bit floored when Karlene posted a comment to my "Trilogy of Terror" post that there was another movie with a killer doll that had left a big impression on her as a youth. It's actually a Twilight Zone episode called Living Doll, in which a "Talky Tina" doll that comes to life and terrorizes the mean step-father of the little girl who owns her.

I KID YOU NOT!! TALKY TINA!

She tells him, "My name is Talky Tina and I think I hate you" and "My name is Talky Tina and I'm going to kill you!"

First reaction: Yikes! Second reaction: need to see that, then walk around saying scary things to hubby so no one else can hear... mwah hah hah! Then again, he IS CHUCKY.

What are the odds that Hubby and I would both be immortalized as evil dolls? Just proves we were just meant for each other. Let's just hope our kid isn't Seed of Chucky!

No comments: