Monday, March 05, 2007

Here's something I never thought I'd say... I have something in common with Dick Cheney. We both had blood clots in our legs. It's safe to say any similarities end there.

On a separate note, here's an adorable picture hubby sent me saturday night while I was out with my sis celebrating my cousin's 40th birthday.

We went to this restaurant/club that, though it's a different name now, was the hotspot we used to go out to in the early 90s.

I think all the same people were there... with the same hair... and the same clothes... listening to the same music. Not that there's anything wrong with that... I just prefer to have moved from Queensryche to My Chemical Romance... from Motley Crue to Maroon 5... from Mama's Boys to Guster... but there will always be a special place in my heart for Judas Priest... I mean seriously, they rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, Dick Cheney, and one of my best friends -- and she would agree with you that that is where the similarities end!