Friday, September 07, 2007

Posted new pictures of Lauren. YoBaby Yogurt is having a photo contest, so I snapped a few to maybe submit one. She truly does love the yogurt - it's a "go to" food.

She's starting to be able to repeat almost any word we say, so as she was digging through the laundry tonight, I said, "no, dirty, dirty"... and then she says it right back, "dirry, dirry". That makes her kind of like a fun toy... but I just have to be extra careful not to say some of my favorite words - jackass and dumbass - because I'm sure she'll find those fun to say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should probably not pull a "meet the Fockers!" hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

I was just about to make that comment about "Meet the Fockers" -- that is such a funny scene.

Anonymous said...

Aaaash-Hoooooole!

Tina said...

LOL! Actually, she already says something very close to that when she says "Ashley" (a friend from daycare). It started off as "assoo", now she does the "sh" sound a bit better.