Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just Friends

As I'm checking out the latest sales online, I am also watching Just Friends on tv. I was 5 months pregnant and confined to bedrest when this movie came out in theaters (in nov 2005), so I don't really remember it then, but I've seen it on cable many times now and it is one of my favorites. I love the use of comedic screaming throughout the movie. Ryan Reynolds is hilarous, along with Anna Farris, Chris Klein and Chris Marquette who plays the younger brother who's constantly having slapping matches with Ryan.

In looking for some video, I found that Chris Marquette's next movie is Fanboys - about "Star Wars" fans who travel to Skywalker Ranch to steal an early copy of "Episode I: The Phantom Menace" for their dying friend. Seth Rogan is in it too. It looks pretty funny and I think I know a few Star Wars nuts who are likely looking forward to seeing this movie.

So if you need some laughs, I found a youtube video with some of the funniest moments from Just Friends:

1 comment:

Miss W said...

Wow -- how much did having a preemie in October that year screw with my movie viewing. Not only have I never seen it, I've never heard of this movie -- and it looks like one I'd like!