Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well, this one was a little rough. I won't go in to it because I will sound too much like Debby Downer. Suffice it to say - illness was the name of the game for many people (shingles, bleeding ulcer, bad colds... and one passing... my Step-Grandmother).

Little L had a blast though and dug her new retro kitchen. She sang Jingle Bells alot - or at least this much of it - "jingle bells, jingle bells... HEY", though it sounded a little like, "Stinky butt, stinky butt... HEY!". And she also learned a little bit of the Miser songs - or at least this much of them - "I'm mister, I'm mister, I'm mister".

Though she says most of her words very clearly, she's definitely at the stage where Mommy has to interpret.

Oh, and she's been counting to 10 and saying "later alligator".

I want her to stay little and cute forever.

No comments: