Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ow. Ow. Ow. I have a pain in my side. MUST be appendicitis, right? MUST be. Too high. Wrong side. Can't be due to sitting for about 14 hours out of this day. Can't be.

Yep, spent another day home with my little booger factory. Tried to work, but this morning, was wiping boogers ever 30 seconds. But then, finally, a 4 hour nap and yes, I sat through the whole thing, working. Then she was perfectly happy watching Tinkerbell AGAIN, so I sat and worked more...

Ow. Ow. Ow. Oh WebMD Symptom Checker... please tell me what's wrong with me. They want to know if the pain is made worse by alcohol. Hmm, didn't realize I should have been drinking to try to fix a pain in my side. Guess I'll try that next time.

Ok, not much luck. I think it's a sore kidney. From sitting. So as Hannah Montana might say, "YA THINK?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are in pain because of the lack of alcohol? =P