Monday, October 18, 2004

Oooh, Look at the Bay-Bee

Had the "Welcome the New Baby" party Saturday. Jenny finally got to decorate with a mini hay bale, which nearly got ripped (and bitten) to shreds by the 2yr-olds (mainly because I let her put it on the coffee table, saying "don't worry, Mya won't touch it"). She also took this awesome mirror pic of Mya, who is quite the posing ham.

Because my Aunt can't bug me to have kids, she started to bug Jenny. "When are you going to have some little Jennies?"... "Are you and Aaron planning to have kids?"... then, as Jenny was holding Tyler, Aunt Del commented, "see, you look like you should have a baby", to which Jenny replied, "I also look like I should have a Lamborghini, but I don't have one of those either!" Yay, score one for ljc!

Lots of pictures here if you're interested.

No comments: