Wednesday, December 05, 2001

Catch up

Ok, what's been going on? Last friday night, after shopping for door prizes for our office holiday party (I LOVE shopping with someone else's $$), Chuck, Jenny, Aaron and I went and saw Shallow Hal.



It's about a guy (Jack Black) who has a curse put on him so that he only sees the inner beauty in people. So though he's dating a rather LARGE woman, he thinks she looks like skinny little Gwyneth Paltrow. It was mostly good, but I could've done without (STOP reading if you don't want to know part of the plot) seeing a human with a tail. UGH. That image is burned in my mind... GROSS. Especially the wagging. Ugh.

Saturday was our office holiday party. It was alot of fun. The DJ sucked at first, playing songs such as "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" by Meatloaf and "Keep your Hands to Yourself" by the Georgia Sattelites. I mean, COME ON! (Note, I do like Meatloaf, I just don't want to hear 'the longest song every recorded that you can't dance to' at a holiday party). You would think that after he repeatedly cleared the dance floor, he'd get a clue that he SUCKS. Anyway, after demanding that he stick to our request list, the dancing commenced.

No comments: