Friday, December 21, 2001

Favorite Beauty Product of the Moment

As you may or may not know, I am a beauty product junkie. I love anything that smells good, smooths on, scrubs away, exfoliates, moisturizes, prevents zits, diminishes wrinkles, makes my hair shiny, makes my hair curly, makes my hair straight, goes on my eyelids, nails or lips and so on. This does not mean that I wear so much makeup I look like a hooker, nor does it mean that I am high maintenance, it just means I have a well stocked bathroom.

On that note, I'm going to try to do a "Favorite Beauty Product of the Moment" every so often. I love to read about stuff people have tried and like, so now I'll do the same.

My FBPOTM for today is Terax Crema. It's a rather rich hair conditioner. Makes my hair feel lovely. I highly recommend it. If you live in Rochester, you can't buy it in town, I got mine in Toronto... but you can buy it online from Heaven and Earth for $16 (thank God for online shopping, but can someone PLEEEAAASE open a Sephora in Rochester?!).

No comments: