Thursday, February 28, 2002

I'm Baack

I'm back from my vacation in Las Vegas and work trip to the Olympics. I am tired, have a cold, and generally feel like a loser (thanks mainly to the video poker slots in Vegas). But all in all, it was a good trip. Jenny and Aaron did a stellar job taking care of Grizzy and Punky. Apparently Grizzy got vacuumed every day (he LOVES it) but, alas, he won't get the same treatment at home. But that's what grandparents are for, spoiling. Heh, heh.

The highlight of my trip? Yes, believe it or not, a small bit of luck. Hubby spotted Steve Young walking behind us on the street in Salt Lake City. I got my picture with him (thanks to my coworker Tom who insisted on asking), and chatted with him for a few moments. I think he might have thought I was about 12 years old, but hey, whatever works. As he called to his wife and walked off, I considered calling to him, "hey, need another wife?" but in light of the fact that his current wife is ten times better looking than me, I quickly realized that I would be the ugly, cookin' & cleanin' wife, so I scratched that idea.

No comments: