Monday, May 06, 2002

Sweet Tobey

What is it with me? No blog for a week. BAD.


Saw Spiderman this weekend. Aaron kindly waited one extra day since hubby and I had my Stepdad's retirement party on Friday. I won't say too much so as not to spoil it. It was a good movie. The first half was better than the second half imho. Tobey McGuire is adorable. The upside down kiss is HOT.



My brother played basketball with Tobey quite a few times back when he lived in LA. He didn't even know he was "Tobey McGuire" for the first few weeks, says that Tobey is very down to earth and unassuming and an extremely nice guy (hmm, he didn't mention that he was a good basketball player though). Nice to know not every actor has an ego the size of a small cruise ship.

I told my Stepdad that he should take my Mom to see Spiderman. It would be fitting since the last movie they saw in the theater was Superman.... yikes.

No comments: