Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Baby Stuff

Jenny and Aaron helped me register for baby stuff for my sister today. She's still in the hospital - has been for over 6 weeks now - and will be until she delivers - could be another 10 weeks.

Picking out baby stuff is not as easy as it seems. There's so much to consider. We were on the phone with Sherri most of the time and even called in for the expertise of Joel- who has three babies worth of experience.

*Boop*... *boop*... I loved using the scanner gun. We scanned some extra stuff because it was just soooo cute... and were tempted to start scanning clothes and stuff we liked and then when Sherri opened them as gifts, I'd go "oops, I'll take that".

Aaron accidentally scanned Jenny's eye. She wasn't pleased. We had to take the gun away from him. Safety first.

All in all, it was stressful but fun.

No comments: