Thursday, February 20, 2003

Chocolate Fest

Today was Chocolate Fest at work. We got the book "Chocolate Astrology", by Joy Nagy, as a prize. Here's what it had to say about Scorpios:

-------------------
The perfect chocolate for a Scorpio:
Milk Chocoate Truffles with Rum Raisin Cream Filling

With it's seductive flavor, rum raisin appeals to Scorpio's wild sensuality. The smooth, rich milk chocolate coating then satisfies the Scorpion's desire for sweets.

Scorpions are intense, headstrong, forever mysterious, and passionate about love and food. This sign's unquenchable appetite for chocolate is symbolic of their appetite for life itself.
-------------------

OK, I REALLY don't like Rum Raisin... I prefer dark chocolate... I'm not sure about the wild sensuality, but I AM headstrong and I am passionate about food. Specifically, at this point in time, Chicken Madeira from The Cheesecake Factory...

No comments: