Thursday, February 06, 2003

Shopping on the Brain

I'm pretty sure I'm using shopping as a coping technique these days. I think, "if I buy this, it will make me feel better." I really need to get a handle on this problem, but in the meantime, I got some damn cool stuff.

In planning my next business trip to Chicago, I was checking out the shopping opportunities (God help me, since I will be WORKING in a mall for 10 hours a day). So when Jenny came to see what I was doing that evening, I said, "I have to do my laundry so I can start shopping." I meant to say "packing" (for my vaca to FL).

So if I start blogging weird, don't be alarmed... you might see an entry like this:

For dinner last night, I got the shopping. It was good, but I'd wish I'd gotten the chicken. Walking out of the restaurant, I stumbled and sprained my shopping. A couply hours later my shopping was really throbbing so I took a couple shoppings and it started to feel better. Back at home, I called my shopping and she said the baby was shopping so she had to go. I decided I'd better get to shopping but I wasn't tired so I watched shopping for a while. At about 2am, I finallly drifted off to shopping.

No comments: