Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Beauty Product Addict

Hello, my name is Tina, and I'm a Cosmetaddict. I bought more stuff when I was in LV and FL...


blisslabs Nail & Cuticle Super Groom
new to me... loving it... seems to truly work well... it goes on really thick though, lots of rubbing in to do



Phytodefrisant Hair Straightening Balm
just restocking... love this stuff to straighten my curly hair



Michael Kors Leg Shine
new to me... been reading about it for years... finally got me some... haven't used it yet... it's still too cold in this frozen tundra I call home



Lancome RÉSOLUTION D-CONTRAXOL™ Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Dermo-Crease Reducer
And then, after lots of reading about this "breakthrough product... no need for botox", I broke down and bought it... been using it for just over a week... no change yet, but it smells really nice and feels very soothing. Thumbs up so far, even if I do still have a big crinkle in my forehead.

No comments: