Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Jenny posted about some cool new milks. More good news about milk - studies show that calcium in dairy products stimulates weight loss.

They say, "a diet high in calcium helps the body metabolize and burn fat cells, thereby accelerating the weight loss process"

So I'm gonna eat more cheese. Cheese, cheese, cheese... I love it! I love it! I love it! [said in a Molly-Shannon-SNL-character tone of voice]

I'm gonna eat brie and camembert and cheddar and muenster... oh, and stuff with dairy in/on it - pizza with extra mozzarella, cheeseburgers, mac&cheese, Capt'n Crunch with milk, McDonalds Fruit Parfaits, chocolate milk, pudding, smooooothies... and then I'm going to wonder why I'm not losing weight ;-)

Other links:
http://www.cdrf.org/newsletter/dbsum02/dbeat1.htm
Get the Skinny on Calcium
Milk May Help Reduce Obesity
whymilk.com

No comments: