Wednesday, March 12, 2003

More About the Cosmetaddiction

In the bit of shopping I got to do in Chicago, I focused my efforts... mainly spending time at Sephora, Nordstrom's, and the Sanrio store... As a cosmetaddict, I got more goodies...



Eyeko's Strawberry Fat Lip Balm

This new brand, Eyebeauty, was a particularly cool find at Nordstroms. I got this lip balm for me and the Minty version for Jenny.


Benefit Hoola

Bronzing dust, so I can look like I've been visiting Peppermint Tina!


Shiseido Multi-Treatment Hair Lotion

I really wanted a hair "refresher", like Febreze for the hair, but this was new, different, pretty... so I bought it.


Shiseido Pureness Matifying Stick Oil-Free

Not sure if I needed this, but Jenny had gotten it in Florida and it felt nice on the skin... besides, anything Jenny likes, I like too.

No comments: