Monday, March 10, 2003

I'm Baaack

Just back from my business trip to Chicago. Three days of standing around a mall watching people use our kiosk. It was interesting (though at times, boring and painful). Luckily, it wasn't a great mall (nice but not any stores we don't have in Rochester), so I wasn't compelled to dessert my post and SHOP THE WHOLE TIME.

We were outside of a toy store and every morning they put out this little snorting pig. So for three days, for about 8 hours a day, I heard: "oink, oink, oinkoinkoink... oink, oink, oinkoinkoink" On the last day, we showed up and they had added a chattering monkey. I honestly think that the toy store guys were trying to drive us insane. But all in all, it was a good trip.

Got some good shopping in (speed shopping... with little time to spare and a non-shopaholic male hovering over me with "that look") and some good eating... Chicago style pizza from both Giordano's and Gino's East (where Chris Farley used to fatten up). My new kick, love the stuff... why do I get so obsessed with certain foods? Because they're DAMN GOOD, that's why. Thank God you can order the pizza online and have them sent FedEx!

No comments: