Wednesday, October 11, 2000

Bleh

So we got free lunch. I'm not excited as I sound. Sweet & Sour Chicken over a bed of white rice - a 6 on a scale of 1-10. Sandwiches - didn't have one. Pizza - a 2 on a scale from 1-10.

I used to firmly believe in the phrase I saw on a t-shirt when I was in 6th grade, "sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's good, and when it's bad, it's still good." Of course at the time, I didn't know anything about sex but I sure knew about pizza {so I ran out and had sex immediately}. Well I eventually learned that the phrase wasn't true for sex (not to bad-mouth sex, it's been good or better 99.235% of the time), but I had yet to prove the same about pizza... until today. Today it has been proven.

{} = just kidding

Oh, and I think I'm going to hurl from eating too much. Combine "food" with "free" and I'm in deep trouble - or in javascript:

var free = true
var food = true

If (x && y)
{
alert("tina bokes");
};

No comments: