Tuesday, October 17, 2000

Catch Up

I haven't blogged in QUITE a while so I have some catching up to do. I don't want to ramble incessantly, so I will try to make it short and sweet. Here's an overview of the weekend.

  • Finished Javascript training, hope I get to use it before I lose it.
  • Went to see "Best in Show" - was the funniest movie I've ever seen (not necessarily the best movie, but definitely had the most laughs per minute than any other.) More on that later perhaps.
  • Had breakfast with Abby on Park ave and walked around a bit. Abby makes me smile.
  • Got "Baliage" done to my hair, which apparently is a fancy ass way of saying "highlighted". Didn't have to wear that ludicrous shower cap with holes in it where they use a crochet hook to pull hair through. I had this done once and right at the moment I looked my worst, like a homicidal cancer patient, my cousin Mark walked in and saw me. I think it took all his strength not to bust out laughing. Nooo, Baliage is much more sophisticated, they "paint" your hair (now there's a revolutionary concept). I did have to wear a big ball of saran wrap over my head for a while, but to be completely honest, it actually looked kind of cute.
  • Shopped a bit more, got one of Daniela's birthday presents. I miss her dearly.
  • Carved pumpkins at Jenny's - enticed significantly by the promise of two of my absolute favorite foods (though the list is pretty long), brie and pumpkin pie. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Ok, that's about it for the weekend...

No comments: