Monday, January 27, 2003

Insomniac Theater

I think I have full blown insomnia. I am just NOT TIRED at night. I should be comatose right now - I got 4 hrs sleep last night (my Sis and the baby spent the night - Sis and I stayed up VERY late, then I was up another hour). Tomorrow (ok, actually today), I have to get up at 4:30am for my trip. So I'm looking at about 3 1/2 hours sleep.

I'm tired as F** in the mornings. It's brutal. Wonder what happens with prolonged sleep deprivation? Irritablity to be sure ((*&%$$^%$@^%$#^%$!

At the moment, the only reason I'm not dreading tomorrow is... Jamba is only about 12 hours away!

Jenny and I were talking about this guy we know who seems to be particularly boring. In being optimistic, I suggested that maybe he is interesting, once you get to know him. Then she told me of his attitude toward food - that it's just for survival, not enjoyment. That changed my mind. I'm sorry, but IMHO, anyone who feels that way has many screws loose. I LIVE to eat, I don't eat to live.

Food can make you happy (Jamba)...


or sad (taco bell burrito)...


or calm (Starbucks)...


or hyper (Krispy Kreme)...



Food forms friendships and bonds families.

Food is love... and when I'm out west this week, I will be head over heels!