Thursday, January 02, 2003

Let's see if I can attempt some shallow commentary that used to make up my blog content most of the time...

Some celebs I think are hot:

Colin Firth (... it's the accent... and the kissing scene from Bridget Jones Diary)


Vin Diesel (just for the bod... ooh)


George Clooney (rugged, handsome looks combined with a great sense of humor)


Jeremy Piven (liked him since the 80s... endearingly handsome)



Honorable Mention: Viggo Mortensen, Vince Vaughn, Hugh Jackman...

Lenny Kravitz may have made the list... until I took notice of his bellybutton, it's just wrong. That dude is in need of umbilicoplasty!!


Oh, and while I was looking for pictures, I came across the site Celebpecs.com - in case anyone's interested. It's especially nice that you can look up pictures based on the amount of chest hair they have. Heh heh.

No comments: