Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Don't Forget Me

I'm flying to San Francisco on Thursday, so the news telling Americans to be on "high altert" for another potential terrorist attack has me more than slightly scared. I will be wearing my sneakers and I'll be ready to kick some terrorist ass.

I told Chuck that if anything happens to me, he should wait a month before hooking up with another woman, but after he voiced his concern that he'd be "vulnerable", I told him I'd forgive him if he were "taken advantage of". I also quizzed him on some of my favorite things so he won't easily forget me if/when I'm gone.

Favorite actors: Kevin Spacey (he reminds me of my Dad) and Jeremy Piven (I don't know why, I just like him!)
Favorite comedians: Eddie Izzard and Dave Chapelle
Actors I think are hot: Ryan Phillipe and Brad Pitt

That's about as far as we got before the conversation turned to insurance payouts and what stuffed animals should go to whom.

Seriously, if anything does happen to me, I will leave this earth as a blessed person. Blessed with a loving, caring family. Blessed with a wonderful group of friends. Blessed with a fulfilling 32.9 year long life. Blessed with health and happiness. The wealth escaped me, but 2 out of 3 aint bad. =)

No comments: