Thursday, October 18, 2001

Going back to Cali, Cali, Cali

Woo Hoo, I'm going to visit Yelli for her birthday. Ok, a week late, but still close.

I will have bad breath while I'm there. Why, you ask? To avoid this scenario:

- I'm waiting for my connection at the Philadelphia airport
- I'm feeling a bit stale, so I crack open my tin of Altoids and pop a couple
- I unknowingly spill some of the white powder that is found at the bottom of every tin
- they announce a gate change so I wander to the new area
- a short while later, an unsuspecting woman from Des Moines finds a suspicious white powder
- she reports it
- the entire airport is shut down, everyone is tested for Anthrax, we are all put on Cipro
- I arrive in SF a day late, making Daniela leave her own birthday party to pick me up
- no one will come near me for fear I will give them Anthrax
- a week later I am home safe, no Anthrax, just a terrible yeast infection

So I'm leaving my Altoids at home.

No comments: