Tuesday, October 30, 2001

I Vant to Suck your Blood

Good weekend was had. Friday night watched Shadow of the Vampire on DVD. Frankly, I wasn't impressed. Sure, Willem Defoe was great, but isn't he always. There was a bit too much John Malkovich flinging his hair around to show how upset he is at the vampire for eating his crew.

I did, however, especially like that Eddie Izzard was in it, he's one of my very favorite comedians, though he's much better looking in drag.

Saturday was Abby's Halloween party. I realized that I need to loosen up when I play games. I turn from a very free-spirited-do-what-makes-you-happy kind of person to a you-must-follow-the-rules-to-the-letter-of-the-law kind of person. I must have developed it as a defense mechanism as a youngest sibling.

Sunday Jenny and Aaron actually made friends with Grizzy! Grizzy used to be pretty wary of strangers and was a bite risk, but he seems to be mellowing out in his old age. Sure enough, after a couple treats and some kind words, Grizzy had a new best friend. I think Aaron could've leaned over and licked Grizzy's face and Grizz would've been fine with that (I might not have been, but Grizz would've =)

No comments: