Thursday, October 18, 2001

Oh God

My sister, for some unknown reason, really looks up to me. She loves my style, goes on and on about how beautiful I am, highly values my opinion, asks me to shop for her (or give her my clothes) and even goes so far as to tell single men all about me as if she's going to hook us up on a date. Yes, she's a nut. She's a huge ego booster, but a nut.

So Michael, her new hubby, continuously hearing "Tina this" and "Tina that" gave me the nickname "God". For example, on a topic she needs advice on, Michael will say, "if God didn't do it, you don't have to do it". Apparently he's been calling me God for awhile, but she just told me the other night. I guess she figured if he's about to be my Brother-in-Law, I have the right to know.

How's that for a hellofa lot to live up to.

But I reap the benefits, because while they were in Toronto for their honeymoon, Sher bought me a rather pricey but very cool shirt from Bebe. It's black with a design in crystals. It's very "heavy metal". I love it. And as if that weren't enough, she also went to Sugar Mountain and got me about 10 more packs of Love Hearts. Being God has it's perks.

No comments: